Gratitude: November 15, 16, & 17
It’s been a weeekenddd. I’ve loved it. I worked Friday, then headed straight for Auburn, Alabama – territory of the opposition for Saturday’s game, and yes I’m talking about football.
I spent the weekend with Morgan & her family watching football, making cookies & other fun snacks, and just having fun.
(You can read more about how I met Morgan here!)
Needless to say, this was one of the first weekends in as long as I can remember when I’ve just had fun – no stress, just fun. SO, if I may combine three days into one: I’m thankful for…
190. trips to Auburn that feel like I’m just going to visit family
191. Thor. No explanation needed.
192. cookies that make blobs
197. Football rivalries and all the smack talk that comes with it…all in love 🙂
198. Watching the game in at least four different locations
199. Miraculous plays that could only be real because God is real.
200. And this girl. friendship that lasts. ❤