331. My little brother who turned 18 today. Happy freaking birthday. Even though Brad & I said we didn’t want another sibling, I think we’re both pretty glad you’re around. 🙂
332. Spanish. I love that language.
333. The nutcracker men guarding my desk at work. 🙂
334. Fluffy hair days.
335. Clear skies when it’s cold – I don’t know why they’re so much clearer when it’s cold, but they are and I love them.
336. Africa sunsets in Rome.
337. Telling people who the cuties are in the photos on my desk. 🙂 I love sharing my friends with people.
340. Not wearing shoes.
“Being in a hurry. Getting to the next thing without fully entering the thing in front of me. I cannot think of a single advantage I’ve ever gained from being in a hurry. But a thousand broken and missed things, tens of thousands, lie in the wake of all the rushing…. Through all that haste I thought I was making up time. It turns out I was throwing it away.” – Ann Voskamp