Today, gratitude is necessary. It’s necessary because there are so many things to thank our precious Lord for, but also because there are so many hard things in this rainy, muggy, December Thursday.
648. Dinner & no-bake delicious with the Sunshine gang
649. A two hour conversation over coffee with Theta – I walked away with a heart full and a spirit ablaze with the passions God has given me to love others. I walked away with a little more clarity in areas I didn’t really know I was hazy. I walked away comforted by the kindred ties of the Spirit in two believers with similar hearts. I walked away blessed and joyful. I’ve heard so much about Theta from Julie & others and had the privilege to meet her when I started work at WSR. I’m so terribly excited to have the opportunity to get to know her a little more through laughter and wisdom.
650. Michael’s adventures.
651. Overflowing gas pumps – “drinking from a fire hydrant.”
652. An office of six ladies where we’re not at each other’s throats. When someone else mentions it, I realize just how blessed we are. Really, y’all – I could share anything with these ladies. I trust them with my whole world. Our last staff meeting blew my mind – the Spirit is in this office and this team and I am so blessed to be part of it with each of these beautiful ladies! So, for the millionth time, I am so so thankful for Cathy, Christine, Susan, Abbey, and Shelby Rhea.
653. “Result of a soft heart filled with ooey gooey love. Don’t fight it.” <– statements like this from Lizzie when I second guess how quickly and fervently I get attached to other people.
654. Signed BEOs that come in so last minute.
655. Earl gray tea.
656. Christmas lights adorning our office space making it just a little more like Christmas.
657. Hugs, even if full of tears.
658. Drinking from a styrofoam cup.
659. Round tables.
660. Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins, Maria von Trapp, and herself.