836. Skies ablaze, making way-too-early alarms enjoyable.
867. Philippians 4 on a Monday – abundance, together, rejoice, graciousness, enough, content.
868. Hearing of more people stepping into an international calling. I never thought I’d say those words, really, but it’s beautiful to see people forsake all for the Gospel. Not all are called to do such in a foreign land, but all are called to such a lifestyle wherever they are – we are here, so let’s live like it. Don’t just sing “you are enough for me” – live it.
869. Phone calls from Julie in IT just to “test things out” because she knows I don’t mind. She has put up with so many of my ridiculous computer issues in the short 5 months I’ve been here. And how she’s always “pert near decent.”
870. Finding cute stationery everywhere, like this place: https://www.etsy.com/shop/stationeryboutique
871. Photoshoots and trees.
872. Decaf coffee (I’m trying, y’all)
873. Visits from old friends.
874. Morning chats at the Front Desk with Zadie – quality.
875. Nalgenes to measure all this water I’m drinking.
876. Berry’s flooding tendencies when rain comes.
877. How much I’m craving Duffy’s chicken salad – learning self control?
878. Flannel sheets.
879. Church songs that just get me. Like this one:
880. Calender colors. I love to organize. 🙂
881. Inspiration for the day:
Let your graciousness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. Phil 4:5
If you wish to look at the stars, you will find that darkness is necessary. -Annie Dillard