No pictures, only words:
12. Going to the church house and not feeling like so much of an outsider. I’m not sure what was so different about this Sunday as opposed to the last seven months, but I enjoyed it.
13. Standing/sitting between two of the coolest ladies I know at church on Sunday!
14. Seeing Em with pink hair strutting her stuff as Frenchy in Grease. I LOVE theatre and love supporting my besties!
15. People like Allen & Chuck who help take care of my car.
16. Someone else’s leftover stamps – my treasures!
17. Half opened drawers, but completely put away clothes & a clean room.
18. Donna Davin holding me big when I cry over work things and thinking to check in on me over the weekend and reminding me to wear my big girl panties.
19. Alias marathons and ridiculous text conversations with Erin about it. No one else understands!!
20. 10 whole books read – a post-grad dream coming true.
21. Waking up four days in a week and going to a work that values Jesus.
22. Monday morning staff devotions – nothing brings us together like starting the work week under the covering of the Word.
23. Humble people with big voices.
24. Great coffee, even if I’m so busy that it gets cold.
25. An email with a compliment on my writing ON A MONDAY – extra week boosts.
26. Divergent discussions with Mandy.
27. Tuesday movies with Amy – especially when Divergent is involved. Good grief that was a good movie!
28. Free Chick-fil-A coupons.
29. Mini Cadbury eggs because I missed them last year and my heart is egg-shaped this time of year.
30. “My Delight is in You” by Christy Nockels – on repeat this week, thanks to Spotify. Such a good bridge: