455. Apples & peanut butter
456. All the lunch talk
457. Boxes of surprises
458. Unexpected #BethDay tweets 28 days early.
459. Tuesday Breakfast Buffet dinners with the Ashleys
460. “Are you guys teachers? Because I thought I heard teacher talk.”
461. Going so.slow. through the buffet line – two potatoes at a time – for the sheer fun of it.
462. Finishing presents in the parking lot
463. Throwing pillows.
464. Pinteresting gifts and things.
465. Grace for the moments when I say silly things.
466. All the phrases we say too often and need to stop saying.
467. Meetings well-prepped
468. Afternoons when I can’t even think straight at all and correct myself twelve times and still never say the right date or time.
470. Falling asleep to post-season Baseball
471. Visits at the tennis courts from Cricket & Capati.
472. Hard hit tennis balls.
473. Remembering why I hate playing tennis when tense
474. Steps to sit on and parallel tree lines
475. The Royals win over the A’s – beautiful baseball
476. Making it to DJ’s in less than a minute.
477. “If you quit right now, what would you want to do?” “I just want to love people.”
478. Feeling all the potential through the mess
479. 40% off coupons for Hobby Lobby, which is making all my dreams come true.
480. Sketchpads 2/3 the size of my body on sale
481. Napping because I’m laying on the couch & I might as well
482. Checking things off my fall bucket list
483. New brushes for watercolor wall paintings
484. Sam Hunt + Watercolor = #alltheart
485. Texts from Broseph
486. Everyone with big plans to end up in Rome tomorrow night because Mountain Day
487. When worlds collide
488. Being the bow whisperer at Suz’s for dinner. Wedding invitations for days
489. A weak shoulder from all the tennis. Go hard or go home.
490. All the quotes we can’t quote online. #thesunshinegang
491. Madi & Sar walking in with all the hugs
492. Tough reminders to talk it out
493. Pumpkin bread smells
494. Sitting on kitchen counters
495. Sharing dreams and visions and hopes
496. “Coming back to Rome will be like coming home” conversations because that’s what we’re doing
497. Pre-Mountain Day excitement. All the people. All the fun. One mountain. I cannot.wait.
498. Seeing all the tweets about IF:Gathering and #CatalystLeaders this week
499. Conversations with mom about the huge influence women have in the Church
500. Bringing things full-circle on a Thursday
501. Hours spent in HL dreaming of all the creative things
502. Permission to quit on a Thursday
503. Old curtains as drop cloths
504. A heart practically bursting with expectation and love