565. Playing catch in the backyard
566. Swinging when you’re behind in the count
567. Early morning mail runs that end in #bethday presents
568. Caramel cake
569. World changers (I’m friends with so many of them)
570. Squinting against the sun coming in the window
571. The ability to bring joy in the midst of frustration
572. Staff devos where truth is spoken and foundations are shaken. Oh Lord, may we get it this time.
573. A bookshelf for all my favorite books
574. CFA dinners & couch talks with the Lynch fam.
575. Sitting on the left side of the auditorium with Christine like we’re wild.
576. Mountain tops in faded layers and trees in just-turning-from-green – and only wanting an easel and huge canvas to capture it
577. People who care about my dreams and goals
578. Planned gifts failed & tucked away for another season
579. Ashley being back on the mountain
580. Lunches full of laughter
581. Finding the (real) first 500 tucked away in a box of books waiting to be remembered
582. How thankful I was for the sun through the windows, folds in mountains, and walking the Psalms with a dear friend
583. Reminders of Honduras and “la luna” from the boy with the pretty eyes
584. Circles showing up in everything like tables and couches and gathering
586. Cold coffee on accident
587. Being Small by Jimmy Needham
588. Planting things on Sundays
589. Reading glasses