1000 Take Two: Muddy Boots
882. Knowing all the songs & the look on all our faces at saying them in unison
883. One whispered word that reminds us we’re friends, the good kind
884. Harry Potter church references
885. First Sunday lunch gatherings with plates full & hearts fuller
886. Seeing the last six years through grace eyes
887. Pew-sitting and song-singing with my two favs – the Jesus-seeking hearts
888. listening to abiding
889. “What we’ve seen, heard, and touched we declare to you so you can have fellowship & to complete our joy.” 1 John
890. A living room full of redneck-dressed & the food in the gathering
891. Seeing a sunset & hearing from the Lord in a split second
892. Equipping. Pouring all out. #IfEquip Day 83
893. Any conversation with Susan Speed, but even those at 6:30am on a January morning
894. Sufficient Grace
895. A photo of the banana pudding waiting for you at 3pm on a Monday
896. Royal weddings, divine comedies, evenings filled with jokes, and the comfort of being with your best friends.
897. The return of Downton Abbey and a mug of warm tea
898. Final episode of Gilmore Girls tears.
899. New homes to ooh & aah over
900. Walking up to the Hawthorn all fancy-dressed and here come those rodeo boys
901. Hot tea, couches, and GG
902. That time Hotlanta got Snapchat & made our days all the more merry & humor-filled
903. French press Jamaican on a Tuesday morning
904. Winning 7 biscuits because my football picks are better than yours
905. A counter too full of breakfast foods for feasting
906. When Amy & I underline the same things for small group
907. Watching baby Pace grow up on Mondays
908. New music Tuesdays & Living Now by Hillsong Young & Free
909. Turning on my research brain mid-afternoon after getting a quote from LIz
910. Days when all you have going for you is your top knot
911. Christine’s new little house, cozy & warm
912. Couch cuddling with Cricket
913. The ease of a 5am wake-up in comparison to 7am. There’s something about that just-before-dawn.
914. Blue guide lines & rulers in Illustrator, aligning it all & filling my joy cup to overflow
915. Finding the fire again
916. Days spent between the couch & the bed — rest.
917. Finding the one car you’re searching for in the parking lot
918. Admitting that loneliness is a real issue to be dealt with, weight lifted.
920. Breakdown phone calls in the office over someone’s words and how they fit in the most felt way
921. The big square chair in Ginny’s office and the way she has all the right words
922. When the Oreos spill out in an avalanche like they know the day you’re having & how much you need them even though you wouldn’t get that many on purpose, even on the worst day.
923. Friends who know how you fight
924. Cold toes & Rome talks at the 246 – constantly reminded of why this is happening
925. Finishing all the laundry in one day
926. Jacob looking out for me because of my one-dollar — the pure-hearted child
927. Watching three of my favorite littles laugh so long & loud, wrapped in pillowcases and rain boots
928. Couch sitting with Bryan & Callette
929. Baby coos & snuggs – sweet Willow is perfect therapy
930. Panera coffee table dates with Sar & crying over Parenthood
931. Late late phone calls with Decker to debrief
932. The days with warm sunshine that make us ache for spring – coming promises after all this dismal rain.