1000 Take Two: Light of Day
933. Braves banter over a french press
934. The friends that really feel like family so deep down.
935. Watching God bring people together to change a city
936. Being part of something bigger; having something to offer
937. Sprouts of aloe & strawberry bursting forth in slow motion – breathing
938. When God shows you scripture again for the first time.
939. Redefining redemption through abiding.
940. Phone prayers
941. Friends, like Liz, who call you just to be the one who understands & prays expectantly like a faith jolt.
942. Songs that are just good enough for repeat repeat
943. Big hugs from Amy & couch sitting for a night – being close
944. Living in an apartment with no scary bugs
945. the little African children & being there in June
946. Soups in stoneware pots served warm
947. Tuesday morning coffee shared with notes
948. Sunday spoken prayers like I haven’t since Costa – bold & full-hearted
949. Stuffing ourselves with pasta, salad, & garlic knots because life events call for it
950. The symbolism of breaking bread around the table, no matter the table
951. Impromptu hammock pit stops in the last Sunday sunlight
952. A place in a valley to run to in good times & bad
953. The verses that rush out from the deep places
954. Cardigan weather warm & breezy
955. A day of hugging friends at random because wearing jeans makes us normal
956. New albums from Jimmy Needham. May 5, you’re marked.
957. First real prayers with a friend – God does something in those moments. #gamechanger
958. People with the gift of calling out potential in others & propel them into their Kingdom calling
959. Alma mater dinners with Sarah & Josh
960. A Thursday morning filled with the encouragement of someone who sees
961. Cold toes & long talks in the 246 over CFA sandwiches about gifts
962. Lindsey Lynch’s heart & new chair & friendship & skills with the scissors. I so love my friendship with this sweet lady
963. The giddy excitement in my heart over fundraising – seeing God show up
964. Having life spoken over me and confirmation that this.is.good.
965. Morning peppermint tea & evening honey-lemon to soothe
966. Dunkin dates with my sunshine ladies
967. The hope & the knowing that we will always be sisters, no matter the distance.