Third 1000: Best Shark
136. Putting boxes in front of doors for fun. #officelife
137. If:Equip videos on a Friday afternoon during audits. Like this one: Day 40 – John 16:16-24
138. Days full of puzzles
139. Saturday runs, accomplished
140. Opening the black beans to make a true Nica brekky
141. Driving by the church (it’s so close) and stopping to see some of my favorite family #the246
143. Church work with Suz – powerful good memories working hard with her
144. Coffee dates at Swinch: everyone walks in and they give out free hugs
145. Circling the high-numbered blocks for parking on Broad
146. The armchair under the flag screaming patriotic
147. Sitting close to strangers; watching Mark pull shots of espresso
148. Starbucks corners & having the hard conversations, even when there’s rain
149. Sunday mornings on the wrong side of the sanctuary that turn into afternoons full
150. Carrying, cleaning, boxing, trashing, taping, screaming, & moving everything
151. Realizing mid-move that I’m home and don’t mind the post-service. No leashes required.
152. Jokes about ranch & tapioca. Love my sister, Britt.
153. Each heartbeat in this little community
154. Little Oscar parties
155. Not a dry eye at Gaga’s tribute to Sound of Music & Julie walking on stage. Be still my heart.
156. Post-it notes thrown & days full of laughter
157. Soup nights with plenty of leftovers
158. Heart talks on couches; moved to tears at the need & the desire to make much of God
159. My little family here, ebb & flow as it might. Mishpochah.
160. Getaway skills like changing outfits mid-drive
161. How there always seems to be enough filled jars. Provision
162. Homemade dinners
163. Fat snowflakes falling fast
164. Watching it all fall & remembering He came like this – soft & slow – to redeem and reconcile
165. Games full of ping-pong balls in the office
166. Quiet drives to Cedartown
167. Pausing life mid-snow for a Harry Potter marathon
168. Friends who remember the monumental moments with prayer
169. Walking Liz through the end of Gilmore Girls
170. The Sunshine Gang around my table
171. Impromptu 45 minute coffee dates with Madi followed by capps & reading
172. Researching, strategizing, & finding deeply-rooted passions
173. Planning morning breaks long overdue with sweet friends
174. Ballpoint pens for days when felt-tips & inky pens just aren’t cutting it.
175. That time we bought Opening Day tickets
176. 50 years of my favorite movie ever
177. Cards to write, back to the beginning, a very good place to start
178. Closed doors, because He intends all things for good
179. Prayers before my mind clouds the words of my heart
180. Snow-capped pines
181. Melting snow that beats the same rhythm as rain
182. Favorite Shirt Friday at the office, even if it’s just me
183. Conversations in front of the fireplace with like-hearted Romans. Greater things are still to be done in this city.
184. Opportunities to address boards of people who want to invest in this place
185. Phone calls with Decker because they rarely last less than an hour
186. Coffee shop creepin’ & “Feel That Out”
187. Nail polish dried in a wrinkle like a messed blanket
188. 3 coats, 1/4 tank, full pantry, & $20: Enough to be blessed beyond measure.
189. Worn-in Converse & exactly where they came from
190. Clothes with stories & prayers for each of those communities
191. Sharing my Race with new people, heart leaping from chest
192. Short convos, heart-filled, that end in hugs & new friends. Rome is good.
193. The sounds of shuffling cards, dealt cards.
194. Finding the perfect dress for Kaf’s wedding.
195. Kids who invite other kids to college youth groups in coffee shops
196. Front desk lunches & people who just want to see the eagles
197. Arm chairs to sit sideways in
198. Short hair cuts & “Why did you ever have your hair long?!”
199. Ginny’s sense of humor
200. Splurging on caramellas & hours of listing