735. Days in bed & phone calls to give you perspective
736. McAllister’s sweet tea in cups too large to finish
737. Road trips to concert scenes with Decker. #hotlanta
738. Wise friends who ask questions that make you dig deep
739. New quilts that bring it all together
740. Random twitter conversations about how mission work changes you
741. Jean jackets and cowboy boots
742. Off-day ink drawings
743. Lemonade stands with a purpose
744. Any kind of life done with the Hollingsworths
745. Impromptu lunches with CKC
746. When God brings me back to the Passover table on a hot July day
747. Chapati successes & elephant pant Mondays
748. Buying plane tickets
749. Coffee shop conversations with Lowry & Austen
750. Falling asleep with wet hair and waking up to a lion’s mane
751. When God does math – it always works out so well. It all adds up.
752. Wednesday rain showers and soup
753. Visits from old mountain friends
754. Jean jackets and black jeans – Poster child for Levi’s
755. Long conversations late into the night about the Biblical things
756. Catch up phone calls with Helena about ministry & God’s heart
757. Every flavor in a Dr. Pepper
758. Slivers of light rays through gaps in the curtains
759. The beam of a flashlight in the intensity of a thousand suns -mb
760. Snapchat because I get to talk to Liz ALL DAY
761. Pulling my sari out because Minnesota is next week!
762. When tape sticks
763. Knowing how to help
764. Two people asking about this lion heart in one day.
765. Messages with JL and the way God knits hearts together over a lunch table
766. New leaves on this strawberry plant. Not dead yet.
767. Mexican with Amy.
768. Talking and just being – when it’s not a show. It’s just real.
769. That hoodlum child across the restaurant
770. Finishing pages of questions
771. Spur of the moment plans with Becca & Deb!
772. Illustrations in children’s books and muted colors
773. Internal clocks for when my phone dies in the middle of the night
774. How familiar the roads are from Rome to the Appalachians
775. When my gps changes its mind because God wanted me to see this wild height
776. Waterfall hikes with Becca & Deb
777. Every awkward “can you take a picture of us” that didn’t happen
778. Shaky knees, broke legs, jello
779. 175 strenuous steps to see water
780. Reminders that His love is the ocean. We are the rocks, smoothed over time. Stepping stones.
781. Isaiah 58 again and again and again
782. How we make metaphors because we just can’t explain God or understand Him.
783. Ice cream twice in a day
784. Memorizing songs with windows rolled down
785. Two page letters asking for permission to gather.
786. Snaps with Mo Vaughn & the balley of deaf
787. The way mountains look all covered in green blankets
788. Thick paper that holds watercolor drawings of little sailboats.